Monday, August 13, 2007

Introduction

I love looking at art. I love going to museums, reading books about artists, and creating my own masterpieces. I’m so glad there were people in my life when I was growing up to teach me about art and how to enjoy it. I hope I can be one of those people for you. Here, you will find arts and crafts activities that you can do with your friends and family, plus art-outings, artist biographies, articles about different artistic periods and styles, interpretations of paintings and sculpture, and art-related book and movie recommendations.

Every article will be archived in the order of posting as well as organized into categories for easy location which you will find listed along the right side of your screen. Still can't find it? Just type your keyword into the search bar at the upper left cover of your screen and hit search blog.

I hope you find this blog fun and easy-to-use. Maybe you’ll even learn something. Please feel free to comment on anything, give your advice, or ask questions.


Return to main page.

No comments: